I’ve known Scott for over 15 years. When I faced my toughest battle in life – Cancer – he was there to lend support. He is the kind of guy you want coaching, encouraging and walking along side you to the finish line.
- 2016 Rio Paralympics Gold Medal C1-3 women’s Road Race
- 2016 Rio Paralympics Silver medal C1-3 Women’s 3k Pursuit
- 2014 ESPY winner Best Female Athlete with a Disability
- 2004 XTERRA World Champion
- 2012 XTERRA Hall of Fame
- 6x XTERRA USA Champion
- 2x XTERRA European Tour Champion
James “JR” Rosania
I have known Scott for over 15 years. Together we have shared the Gospel, raced Ironmans, played, prayed, just to highlight a few things. I trust Scott. Even with the worst of who I am. Scott is always ready to listen and he has great insight and discernment. These qualities along with many other also makes Scott a great coach. He experienced and seasoned as a triathlete. And more importantly as a man of God.
- Named one of AMERICA’S TOP TRAINERS by Men’s Journal & Vogue magazines
- Strength/Conditioning Consultant to Yale, Norte Dame, Stanford, Biola University swim teams
- Contributing editor & Swim Strength Development Expert for Swimming World Magazine
- Previous full time Strength/Conditioning Coach – NBA Phoenix Suns
- Competed in more than 160 triathlons 18x Ironman Triathlon finisher
I have had the honor to work with coach Scott at a few FCA camps in Arizona, as well as observe his coaching first hand. This past year at camp he led a swim group in drills and technique work. I was impressed how he broke things into specifics and made it applicable to each athlete at their level and he did it in a way that was fun for them to learn. Scott has great passion and knowledge of the sport of triathlon and I would recommend him as a coach to anyone.
- 5 X IRONMAN CHAMPION
- 1st & 2nd Place Ironman & 70.3 Finishes!
- 2008 US Long Course Nat. Champion
- 2010 Ironman 70.3 Pucon Chile – 2nd
- 2008 Ironman 70.3 Pucon Chile
- 2008 Ironman Louisville – 2nd
- 2008 Louisville Half Champion
- 2008 Ironman Coeur d’ Alene – 2nd
- 2007 Ironman Louisville Pro Champion
- 2007 Ironman New Zealand – 2nd
- 2007 Ironman Arizona Pro Champion
- 2007 Ironman 70.3 Pucon Chile – 2nd
- 2007 Med Express Mountaineer Champ
- 2006 Ironman Arizona – 2nd
- 2003 Ironman Wisconsin Pro Champ
- 2006 Ironman Coeur d’ Alene – 2nd
- 2003 Ironman Coeur d’ Alene Pro Champ
- 2004 Ironman Coeur d’ Alene – 2nd
- 2003 Wildflower Half Champion
- 2004 Ironman Florida 70.3 – 2nd
- 2002 Ironman Wisconsin Pro Champ
- 2004 US Long Course Nationals – 2nd
I’ve known Scott for over 15 years and consider him a trusted friend. He is an outstanding leader and mentor to many. He’s an extremely experienced endurance athlete and really knows his stuff. His certification by USA Triathlon as a coach only makes him a more valuable asset. He is full of wisdom and ready to share it. I highly recommend to anyone the blessing of a relationship with Scott. He’s enriched my life and encouraged me in my journey in sports.
- 3x USAT National Champion – Triathlon/Duathlon
- 14x USAT All-American
- 3x Top Ten Finisher ITU World Championships – highest finish 6th
- 40 Triathlon 1st Place overall wins
- Multiple Ironman finishes including the Hawaiian Ironman Triathlon World Championship
- 4x Team USA Member
Scott is a passionate and personal coach. His thoughtfulness to individual attention is seen through his devotion to each athlete. Scott knows there is more to this sport than swimming, biking and running, not only will he focus on the physical abilities but provide a great deal in mental and practical preparation as well. If you want a coach who will know you and help you get better; Scott’s your guy.
- 13x Ironman Finisher
- Multiple USAT All American
- Compassion International Team
- Exec. Pastor, Westgate Church, San Jose, CA
- Founder – Ironman Faith
I have personally known Scott for numerous years. He brings a wealth of knowledge and understands how to effectively communicate with athletes. His balance of technical information, hands-on experience with years of racing across varied distances and humor make him a likable and effective coach for athletes of all abilities and ages.
- Pro triathlete for 12 years (2003 through 2015)
- Raced 20 Ironman triathlons
- Top 10 pro finishes – Ironman Lake Placid; Ironman Wisconsin; Buffalo Springs Lake 70.3 & Muskoka 70.3
- Head Coach – University of Colorado Triathlon Team